FREEHOLD NJ – ONE HOUR LICE REMOVAL
Residents of Freehold Township live in a steadily growing community with deep historical roots dating back to 1693, as cited on Wikipedia. As with any population, head lice are a present nuisance that need to be handled effectively. Knowledge of what to do in the event of an outbreak is very important, especially if you have a school-aged child; the Freehold Township School District website states “In order to prevent the spread of contagious diseases, parents are required to notify the school nurse whenever their child contracts…pediculosis…,” more commonly called head lice. Additional questions regarding the policy should be directed to your child’s respective school.
GET RELIEF TODAY IN NEW JERSEY: (609) 422-5363
CONVENIENT MARLTON & HAMILTON TOWNSHIP LOCATIONS
HEAD LICE TREATMENT & REMOVAL IN THE FREEHOLD, NJ AREA
- Professional head check with treatment consult
- AirAllé® is a revolutionary, FDA-cleared medical device
- Head lice treatment by certified technicians
- Non-toxic and fast results
WHY CHOOSE LICE CLINICS OF AMERICA NEW JERSEY?
- Knowledgeable, kind, professional staff
- One-time treatment, no follow-up necessary
- Kid-friendly environment
- Convenient hours