LAKEWOOD TOWNSHIP, NJ – ONE HOUR LICE REMOVAL
According to the Township of Lakewood website, “Over five thousand children and young adults attend Lakewood’s public schools” and “More than 17,000 students attend Lakewood’s private and parochial schools.” That is a lot of opportunities for head lice to spread! By now we all know that head lice can happen to anyone, regardless of hygiene or home life. So if head lice do infest your family, it’s no big deal. Although lice are largely harmless, they are certainly bothersome. Get fast, safe head lice treatment at a clinic near you.
GET RELIEF TODAY IN NEW JERSEY: (609) 422-5363
CONVENIENT MARLTON & HAMILTON TOWNSHIP LOCATIONS
HEAD LICE TREATMENT & REMOVAL IN THE LAKEWOOD TOWNSHIP, NJ AREA
- Professional head check with treatment consult
- AirAllé® is a revolutionary, FDA-cleared medical device
- Head lice treatment by certified technicians
- Non-toxic and fast results
WHY CHOOSE LICE CLINICS OF AMERICA NEW JERSEY?
- Knowledgeable, kind, professional staff
- One-time treatment, no follow-up necessary
- Kid-friendly environment
- Convenient hours